Instructions for using the SKYCTC Library Courier Service
Need to borrow books, DVDs, videos, and audiobooks from the SKYCTC Main Campus library? We will deliver them to Transpark, Glasgow Health, Glasgow Tech, and Franklin campuses for you to pick up!
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO ORDER LIBRARY MATERIALS FROM SKYCTC MAIN CAMPUS:
1. Look for the items you would like to borrow on the SKYCTC Library Catalog in the box below.
- Search by keyword, author, title or subject.
- Under the Location tab, check the Status of the item to see if it is checked out.
- The location information page will also list the call number.
2. Look to see if the item you want is not already checked out. If the item is checked out, please do not order.
3. Fill out the SKYCTC Library Courier Service form in the box to the right. You must have your name and the required contact information on the form. You will need the Author, Title and Call Number of the item. You can borrow up to three items at a time.
4. Submit the completed form.
5. You will be EMAILED about the delivery date of your requested item(s). You should receive the items within one week of the request date.
6. Item(s) will be picked up from the following contacts:
Franklin-Donna Hayden at the Reception Desk
Transpark-Kim Jackson at the Reception Desk
Glasgow Health Campus-Tammy Armstrong in Building A
Glasgow Tech Campus-Mark Powell
7. Return item(s) to the contact person at your campus by the due date. If you need the materials longer, please contact the Library Help Desk.
Need Help? Contact the Library Help Desk at (270) 901-1171.